Tuesday, February 4, 2014

9 Months and Counting

      It is crazy to think that next week we will be celebrating 9 months of being married. The past few months have been stressful in different ways. However we have been very blessed nonetheless. We really enjoyed our time in California during Christmas.


  It was great being able to spend time with family and friends!
We were really excited to witness Phil and Becky's engagement. We are even more excited to be a part of the wedding in June! Heather also sang in a beautiful Christmas concert, and it was fun to be able to sit in the audience and enjoy the concert. We were also able to celebrate the holidays with my parents in Anaheim. We had a small get together with all the cousins.We were able to spend New Years Eve in Santa Barbara and New Years day with Katie and Alyse in LA. We were busy busy.

When we got back to Cleveland we were in for a rude awakening. The first week we were back there was a polar vortex. The weather was below 0 with wind chills down to -35 degrees. Everything was shut down. School was cancelled. Unfortunately, Keith was in the middle of his Psychiatric rotation and was still required to go into the hospital.








I have really been enjoying my classes this semester. I miss my classmates from last semester. We all got really close. However, it's been fun to get together randomly! I accepted a position on the Board for the Student Run Free Clinic. I'll be the Clinical Coordinator. I will also be in charge of recruitment and training. It's a big job, but I'm really excited to take on the challenge.

Since it's been cold Keith and I haven't really been on any crazy adventures (except for maybe the hike from our apartment to our car during cold and snowy conditions). We've mainly gone on several dinner dates. Tree Country is definitely our favorite place to eat. We've also been going to the movies a lot.

Currently, Keith has moved on to his next rotation. He is in his Neurology rotation. It's supposed to snow about a foot tonight! We're hoping to go sledding soon! As always keep us in prayer! Our lives are always transitioning and changing, but we are thankful that God's Grace is steady.

<3 S & K

No comments:

Post a Comment